- This event has passed.
November 26, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Serving Thanksgiving Dinner in Town of Colonial Beach, Virginia:
- Beach Grub: Order Thanksgiving meals from area restaurants and have them delivered late Wednesday afternoon or Thanksgiving morning, if necessary. $25 includes pick-up and drop-off.
- Denson’s Chesapeake Bay Farm to Table Restaurant & Oyster Bar: Thanksgiving Dinner Sides. Carry-out, must pre-order by Nov. 20. Serves 12. $29.99 per side. slow cooked fresh collard greens, green beans, corn pudding, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, corn bread stuffing, Shirley’s Cranberry Salad, sweet potato casserole. Also deviled eggs (dozen) $12.99 and bread pudding $60.
- Hall’s Supermarket: Homemade meals and pies. Pre-order by Nov. 22.
- CANCELED High Tides on the Potomac: Buffet style. Masks required at the buffet and servers on the line to serve food.
- Riverboat on the Potomac: Choice of two meats (turkey, ham, cod or roast beef), three sides (green beans, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, homemade dressing, sweet potatoes, glazed carrots), and a dessert (apple or pumpkin pie.)
- Wilkerson’s Seafood Restaurant: Curbside/To Go. Dinners include white and dark meat turkey, thick sliced ham, 8 fried oysters, 3 sides of choice (homemade corn pudding, homemade mashed potatoes, string beans, homemade stuffing, yams), homemade gravy and cocktail sauce, freshly baked rolls, 1 slice of pie (apple, pumpkin, sweet potato.) $19.95 per meal. Call 804-224-7117 for reservations.