- This event has passed.
Second Friday Art Walk
June 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Time again for the 2nd Friday Art Walk featuring works by local and regional artists. Various locations throughout Town including:
Some locations offer food, drink and/or live music.
Hosted by Colonial Beach Artists Guild, a 501c3, whose goals include encouraging and supporting local artists, new or professional.
- Dockside Realty 104 Taylor St. Featuring art work by Northern Neck Art Alliance.
- Jarrett Thor Gallery and Artists’ Alliance 100 Taylor St. Contact Rob Ruddick 301-452-1333
- RMS Design 106 A N. Irving Ave. New Venue – Featuring Jackie Shepard’s images for Hawthorn St. designed for Downtown Colonial Beach
- CB Chamber of Commerce 106 Hawthorn St. Featuring the art of Michele Costello.
- CB Playhouse 108 Hawthorn St. Donated artwork being auctioned to fund theatre renovation.
- Hawthorn Mercantile 116 Hawthorn St. Open in support. Local makers featured.
- Holistic Haven 116 Hawthorn St. – Artists: Jay Hall and Ichshe (Diane Davis).
- Colonial Beach Museum 128 Hawthorn St. Open with new exhibits. Songbirds by Fiber Artist Judith McIrvin. Local author Pocahontas Schuck presents her recently published work. 6 – 8 pm
- Monroe Bay Winery (tasting room) 10 Washington Avenue. Work by local artists.
- Colonial Beach Brewing 215 C Washington Ave
- Coldwell Banker Elite Reality 223 N Irving Ave. New art work by CB Artists’ Guild members
- Colonial Beach Community Garden Washington Avenue – outside art, weather permitting
- Steve Griffin Studio 29 A Colonial Ave New Venue – Paintings by regional artist Steve Griffin
- Dell Ford Studio 29 B Colonial Ave. New Venue – Paintings by regional artist Dell Ford
- Colonial Buzz 234 Colonial Ave. – New Venue – Featuring art by local artist R. Wayt Smith